Help Spirit Jump Win 2009 Cancer Fighter Award


My life has been so busy and wonderful these past few months. After two long years filled with so many difficulties I am living a "normal" life. I can go fishing with my boyfriend, out to eat with my friends and make future plans. I am so grateful to be where I am today. This also creates some anxiety for me as I find myself feeling anxious and stressed that things could change in a moment. Cancer is a very scary disease to battle because it is never truly gone.

Some very exciting things are happening with my charity Spirit Jump. We are in the running for an amazing award. The winner is the charity with the most positive reviews. Right now we have 113 reviews but we could use more. AND...the cool part is, every person who reviewed the winning charity gets put in a drawing for a bunch of awesome prizes! So im asking my friends, followers and supports to PLEASE take a minute to write a quick review. It doesn't have to be much, a sentence works.


6 comments:

Lagean Ellis said...

I am so proud of you and I know I have told you so many times, but I love what you are doing.

I will gladly do this for you.

SparkleFarkel said...

I am so happy for you that the world is spinning in the right direction for you again. I will keep you tucked into my Good Night Prayers, and will definitely sit down and write a review for Spirit Jump this evening. Bless you, Meaghan, your charitable efforts do so much for cancer victims, as well as all of the people who have answered and continue to answer the Spirit Jump call. Thank you so much!

SparkleFarkel said...

I just became the 125th Spirit Jump review at Great Nonprofits! Thanks, again, for all you do.

P.S. Can I write a review more than once for Spirit Jump? I didn't notice if a limitation had been established in the guidelines.

Multiple personalities.. said...

Stopping by from SITS...

Your blog is so inspirational. I have a sister who was diagnosed with breast cancer at 24, and more than ten years later, she's beat it twice. She's my source of inspiration and strength, and your story, like hers, always gives me hope. Thanks for sharing!

Angela said...

Meagan,

As a six year cancer survivor I wanted to comment on something you mentioned in an earlier post... You are a survivor from moment of diagnosis. Reason being that none of us are patient, we want to be well NOW and everyday we fight we survive. They say we are technically cured at five years, but we are always survivors.

You are an amazing survivor and doing incredible things. Thank you for all you do.

Hugs,
Angela

Michelle said...

you look great! so happy for you.