LINKS


I have gathered so much information and I want to share it with all of you! This information is priceless and all you have to do to access it is CLICK! Free flights, cancer symptoms, ways to lessen chemo nausea, signs you may have cancer, free lodging the list goes on and on. Please take the time to look through the links, you never know what you might find!



Cervical Cancer & HPV Info (Knowledge is Power)




Financial Assistance (Don't be too proud, Money Helps)


Southwest Airlines (Free/Low Cost Flights)
Free or low cost Flights for Treatments & follow ups
Joe's House (Lodging for Cancer Patients

Hope Lodge(Free lodging Around the US)
H.O.P.E- helping oncology patients excell
Advancements in Medicine (New Treatments & Screening)

MRI That Screens for Cervical Cancer


Information for Cancer Patients

Mesothelioma(helping Mesothelioma Patienets & Their Families)
My Wonderful Life (Plan Your Funeral Your Way)
7 Steps to Conquer Nausea
AMA Voice for the Uninsured
Cancer Treatment Symptoms (treatment symptoms)
Young Adults with Cancer
Late Stage Cancer Foundation
American Cancer Society
Melanoma Patient's Info. Page
Cancer care (for anyone affected by cancer)

Information for Survivors

Surviving and Moving Forward(Young Adult Survivors)
Cancer Treatment Symptoms
American Cancer Society
Cancer Care (for anyone affected by cancer)

Information for Supporters & Caregivers

Cancer Care (for anyone affected by cancer)



6 comments:

Dr.Rajesh moganti said...

great blog on cancer - i will mention about this blog in my medical site! http://www.medicine2life.com

Yogin said...

Really good collection of the links!
I really appreciate your efforts in making people aware of the fact and the possibility for cure for Cancer!..i to have a blog but not really related to this niche but looking at your effort i really wanted to post one article if you wanna give me in written...! Thank you..keep the dice rolling up..god bless ya dear!

Nikki said...

I created my product for women just like you, preserved as gently as possible, feels like a dream. You are an inspiration in my life.

Nikki said...

I created my product for women just like you, preserved as gently as possible, feels like a dream. You are an inspiration in my life.

Nikki said...

I created my product for women just like you, preserved as gently as possible, feels like a dream. You are an inspiration in my life.

Anonymous said...

Fight Cancer with Beauty
Skin Care for Cancer Patients
Chemo Skin Care
Radiation Therapy Skin Care