RESOURCES

Here are some wonderful sites that have all joined the fight against cancer. Some are sites that donate proceeds to charities others send gifts to cancer patients. There are communities of bloggers dedicated to the fight, great gifts sites for cancer patients and inspirational sites too. I encourage you to visit all these sites and look around. I do not put up sites that I haven't myself visited and found inspirational and useful!

Guidance Package for Those Battling Cancer (featuring helpful blogs, podcasts,videos....)

SHOPPING FOR A CURE


Get The Bean (Fighting Cancer One Cup @ a Time)

Spell Cosmetics (beauty products that save lives)

Choose Hope (Cancer Awareness Products)

I Give (Online Shopping for Good)



FREE GIFTS FOR CANCER FIGHTERS

Nana's Box (Free Handmade Photo Boxes for Fighters)

Amy's Angels (Free Handmade Cards for Cancer Patients)


Cure Today Magazine(Free for Cancer Patients/Survivors)



BLOGGING COMMUNITIES FOR FIGHTERS

My Hope Space

GLC Zone (Grow Learn Change Blogging Community)

My Crazy Sexy Life

I Care Cafe (Blogging Community)


Beauties on the Go (Promoting Inner & Outer Beauty)

Pregnant with Cancer




CANCER INSPIRED BLOGS/WEBSITES

GTB Fights Cancer (Collection of Cancer Fighter Stories)

Jennifer Ireland Foundation (Fighting Cancer 1 Family @ a Time)

Cancer Schmancer Movement (Fran Drescher's Blog)

Bald is Beautiful (Showing The World How Beautiful We Are)

Melanoma International Foundation (MIF)


Minnie Pearl Cancer Foundation

Planet Cancer

I'm Too Young For This(Young people with cancer)

Tamika & Friends (Cervical Cancer)

Julie Meryl (devoted to ending blood cancers)


Show Your Support and Fight Cancer
Stand Up To Cancer
Locks of Love


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blogspot is aweaome, and I am sure you will be very blessed for helping those of us in the midst of the battle. I admire your courage, dedication, and energy! God bless you!

Katie said...

So excited to see Tamika on this list. I had the pleasure of meeting her at this year's National Cervical Cancer Coalition conference!

Wonderful list of resources, Meaghan!