Another Battle Won


Its been a tough couple of years for me. Specifically these last several months have been very hard. I graduated from law school, about 1 year after beating cancer. Then I took on the Bar exam. After chemo, surgery every three months, pain, stress etc...it was unbelievably difficult to study for the Bar. Then 1 week after the bar I had the MPRE (ethics portion of the bar). Then after the Bar and MPRE I had surgery, tests and PET scan. Its been difficult and the news not always good but today I did get some good news.

I PASSED the MPRE!!! I found out just a few hours ago and have been in a little bit of shock. Now I am just waiting for the Bar results, next Monday. Its wonderful to know that life does go on after cancer. That you can still remember things, be passionate and dream those big dreams!

12 comments:

Mikki Black said...

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Congratulations!

Dirt Princess said...

That is so wonderful. God has blessed you. Congrats!

Chic Runner said...

Congrats! Great job! :) I'm glad all your studying paid off!

Michelle said...

YAY! Congrats. So glad you got some good news! : ) xoxo

Lindsay said...

That's so awesome congratulations girl :)

AngiDe said...

Hey! Congrat's on the passing the MPRE! Here's to passing with flying colors the Bar!!

XO

Anonymous said...

way to go chic! beat cancer's ass, and pass the mpre (and i am sure the bar as well) all in one fial swoop! YOU ROCK!!!

Amy B said...

I am so happy for you. I just wanted you to know on the days I am struggling I come here and read and am reminded. I CAN DO IT. Thank you for being a example of what can he done ..no matter what.

Sandra said...

That is WONDERFUL!!! YAY for you!!

Kelley with Amy's Angels said...

Way to go! WHOO!!

Anonymous said...

Good for you girl that's awesome!

Bramblemoon Farm said...

YOU ARE AWESOME!! I am so happy for you:)