Another Cool Blog


Okay this might not be what you all would consider a "cool" blog but I thought it was pretty neat. This blog is all about cancer and this past week they have been writing about cervical cancer. Some of the posts include Treatment of Cervical Cancer Screening For Cervical Cancer and Cervical Cancer Basics


Please remember I am not saying that this blog great or awful, just that its there. I want to gather as much information and resources so that I can educate myself and offer that same opportunity to all of you. It makes me happy to see blogs like this paying attention to cervical cancer. Don't forget that cervical cancer is the second cancer killer of women behind breast cancer. This means its much more serious than we, as a country, believe it is. Too many women are so misinformed. If we have any chance of overcoming cervical cancer we have to start with educating people on what it is, how it is treated, how it is contracted, how it attacks etc....

I hope you all find this site helpful. There are other posts on other cancers so definitely take a look around:



5 comments:

Grand Pooba said...

Thanks for the site Meghan!

Ryan.Kendra.Makenzie.Tracker said...

Thanks for the site meghan. Just and FYI I gave you an award on my site. Hope you come check it out!

ashley b said...

Thanks for the site. I haven't been by in a few days so I'm just catching up. What a ornery thing to do...I can't believe that guy's email. Try not to let it bother you though. You know what you're doing is helping other people, so let him be cynical and you keep on being awesome!

Brooke said...

Wow, I just scrolled down and read your post about Darryl. What an idiot. I am sorry you had to deal with that and that it upset you so much. I hope you are feeling better! I have checked out your Coffee site and have a few questions. I am not a coffee drinker and wondered if you would ever carry different kinds of cocoa. Also, can you tell me more about the smoothies? How many does it make and such?

I posted about my cousins great jewelry site today and would love for you to check it out!

Wendy said...

Hi, I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say great job.

Our friend Kerri has been battling cancer that started with cervical for years and started her own non-profit organization. You might be interested: http://reproductive-relief.org.

Best luck and wishes to you!