Here Are Some Scary Facts About CERVICAL CANCER



Cervical Cancer is the second most common type of cancer in women behind breast.

Approximately 500,000 women will be diagnosed with cervical cancer in one year

Approximately 300,000 women will DIE of cervical cancer in one year.

More and more young women are being diagnosed with cervical cancer.

Many cases of Cervical Cancer go misdiagnosed.

Your PAP may be coming back normal when it should not.

Please educate yourself about cervical cancer. Just because you are young, healthy and going to your yearly PAP's does not mean you are protected against this deadly disease.

3 comments:

Maki said...

Hi Meaghan! Wow, you're so inspiring to me.. I'm so happy that you left me the comment = I got to meet you. I haven't gone to get the test done in a while. I will definitely be coming back and learn more about your life. Keep in touch!!

xoxo
Maki

Matthew Zachary said...

Rock on Meaghan! We'd love to list your blog on our website within our blogosphere. Please contact me with your full name and city/state so we can get you posted. email: mz@i2y.com

Rock on!

Matthew Zachary
12-Year Young Adult Survivor
Founder, CEO
I'm Too Young For This! Cancer Foundation
http://stupidcancer.org

*TIME MAGAZINE BEST 50 WEBSITE 2007*

Shirl said...

How did you find out you had it? I have always been worried, I was adopted at birth and have NO IDEA about my history!