Leaving on a Jet Plane


Well tomorrow is the big day! My sister is picking me up at 5:30 am and we are driving to Miami International. I am not super excited about the fact that I have a lay over but oh well beggars can't be choosers. I will arrive in Boston Massachusetts at 2:08 and then my mom and I are going into Boston for some food, oysters! Its going to be a long day but that's okay it should be a distraction from Monday.

Monday is surgery day. Even though I do it every three months I still get so nervous. Before the cancer I had never had surgery. General Anesthesia scares the crap out of me. The idea of being put to sleep just scares me. Then there is the waking up, bleh! I always feel like such crap for weeks after, I hate it! But, I am alive and cancer free so I can't complain too much. They are thinking that maybe they will try to take the stents out next surgery. I'm a bit skeptical because we have tried this before and it resulted in an infection that was pretty painful!

Tuesday I have my exam to check for cancer, im really nervous about that too! But I am going to have a great time meeting some new friends and old ones too. Don't worry I will find internet access and be posting :)

Also, if you are interested in my new project: Spirit Jump email me at spiritjumper@spiritjump.com we are in need of more sponsors and always welcoming those who need their spirits lifted! If you need your spirits lifted email needaspiritjump@spiritjumper.com

13 comments:

angi_b72 said...

you will be in my prayers! Good Luck and have a safe flight!!

Tara said...

I'm sharing my good karma with you; for your surgery on Monday and my Chemo/Radiation on Tuesday! :o
Take it easy :).

Unknown said...

I'm praying for you, my friend. That everything will go smoothly, quickly, and with perfect results!

Gwen said...

Sending prayers and good thoughts your way.

Kelley with Amy's Angels said...

You'll be just fine! Thinking of you...

FROGGITY! said...

God bless!!! Congrats on finishing law school. That is awesome. Looking forward to having a good report to read soon w/ the surgery... :)

Bramblemoon Farm said...

I hope you have a wonderful time despite the surgery. Yes, please post and let us know how it went! You are awesome:)

sassy stephanie said...

Hugs and prayers your way!

Taylor-Riley said...

Good luck with the surgery tomorrow! I'm sure you'll be just fine, you're a strong woman!

AngiDe said...

Hey friend! Good luck tomorrow! Enjoy your yummy oysters! I'll be praying for ya!

Angie
"Nana's Box"

Lori said...

I said a prayer for you and for a safe surgery. I will be eager to read your next post telling us that it went very well!

Blessings,
Lori
www.lorimoon.com

Michelle said...

If you need a friend I'm at the Brigham! Since I now have your email address I'm going to send you my phone number, if you get lost in the hospital or surrounding area, need help in any way, or just want to have lunch I would love to meet you! Best of luck, my fingers are crossed and you are in my prayers! <3 xo

University of Iowa Meg said...

Hey there lady! I hope all goes well, I'll be thinking and praying for you :) I know you feel about the whole going under- everytime I have any procedures done, I feel like hell for weeks later....so strange....anyways I feel for you!!