Project Spirit Jumper Notice

I just got an email from a mom letting me know that her son could use a pick me up. Preston is 4 years old and has t-cell all and was diagnosed on july 29 2008!!! His mom told me that some days he just feels pretty crappy and something like this would lift his spirits!!! I asked her what Preston likes and this is what she told me:

"Prestons likes all "boy" things!:) he loves nascar, monster trucks, thomas the train, mickey mouse, anything disney!! hes really easy to please!! :) just getting something special in he mail would bring a smile to his lil face!!!!

If you want to help bring a smile to this brave boys face please email me: megse5@netscape.net

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Hey Meaghan, after reading this post - he's the one I want! Let me know their info and I'll put a smile on his cute little face!

Live.Love.Eat said...

Meaghan, I would love to help but I am not sure if there is one to a person since Michelle has expressed interest. Let me know. It breaks my heart that a 4yo has to do deal with something like that. My son is 5yo and I can't imagine.

Michelle said...

Hey Meaghan,

Did Preston get his gift?

Jerry said...

cheap wedding gowns,
discount bridal gowns,
China wedding dresses,
discount designer wedding dresses,
China wedding online store,
plus size wedding dresses,
cheap informal wedding dresses,
junior bridesmaid dresses,
cheap bridesmaid dresses,
maternity bridesmaid dresses,
discount flower girl gowns,
cheap prom dresses,
party dresses,
evening dresses,
mother of the bride dresses,
special occasion dresses,
cheap quinceanera dresses,
hot red wedding dresses