Join My Facebook Community Page

I just started a community page on Facebook called, I Kicked Cancer's Ass. I am hoping that all my fellow cancer fighters and supporters will join this page and share their stories. We are a powerful group and even on those most difficult days we stand up against cancer and fight!

The world needs to hear our voices, cancer needs to know we are here working together to survive and regain our lives after our battle.

This page is meant not only for survivors but also for those currently in their battles and the friends and family who support cancer fighters. We are all in this together and need to share our stories to give hope and courage to each other. 

Please join me and the many other men, women and children who are kicking some serious cancer butt!  FACEBOOK.COM/IKICKEDCANCERSASS

1 comment:

shahrukh said...

This blog is a great source of information for me. Thank you very much for giving me such important information.

FOR BEST INFORMATION ABOUT CERVICAL CANCER.