More Information about HPV and its Dangers


Here is a great article given to me by my good bloggy friend Somewhere In between Im so excited that people seem to be open and interested in learning how to protect themselves and their children against this terrible virus! The more we know the stronger we become, right?!?

This is an article from MSNBC that talks about the links between HPV and 25,000 cancers in the last 5 years! This is scary stuff people. But, just because its scary doesn't mean we should run, we need to stand strong! We need to arm ourselves against HPV and Cervical Cancer and then fight like mad!

Please check this article out, share it and TALK TALK TALK!! When you gain powerful information you need to share it. Help me spread the word and save others from a difficult, scary endless journey that is Cervical Cancer!

If you haven't yet read my story here is a snid bit: Meaghan's Story

After reading that I hope you realize why this is an important article to read:







11 comments:

Pseudo said...

Thank-you for doing what you do. I'm off to read the article.

oº˚ Homeschool Mom˚ºo said...

I off to read the story! I have learned so much from you blog.

Thank You for sharing!

Hugs

HiHoOhio said...

I have the HPV virus and it scares me to read these. I have two girls and when old enough, I will get the vacinated.
thanks for sharing.
(waiting for my beans!!)

Kelley with Amy's Angels said...

Thanks for posting this! The info we have, the better we'll be!

sandra/tx said...

Meaghan, I want you to know that I had been on the fence about having my 13-year-old daughter get the HPV vaccination, but your blog has encouraged me to get off that fence and get her vaccinated. Thank you for what you do.

Tracy Griffin - Artist said...

"The more we know, the stronger we become!" Amen sister!

Thank you for being so diligent in sharing the information! I'm learning a lot from you my friend.

Bryan said...

Boy your boyfriend must be one amazing guy! He's soooooo cute too. You are one lucky girl!!!

KimmyJ said...

thanks for visiting my blog - you are so inspirational

Putting the FUN in DysFUNctional said...

Meaghan,
If you don't mind, I'm going to do a post about you & the vaccine. Also, you need to get one of those buttons that people can put on their blogs and link back to you! I would proudly put it on my blog!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for doing all that you do to keep your readers informed. I'm off to read the article now.

Mandy said...

Hi SITSta, you were ahead of me on blogroll and I came by to say "hi". What a great and inspirational blog, I'm so glad I found it and heard your story. YOU ROCK and thanks for sharing so much great info and encouragement with everyone.
-Mandy
www.gourmetmomonthego.blogspot.com